Release payment when goods received - How does it work?
Below is the outline of whole ordering process including payment process (step 5 and 7).
- Browse products and add them to Quote Cart.
- Enter shipping information, Customisation details (if any) and any comments/message you want to include into “Note” section of Quote and submit the Quote Request.
- We generate Quote based on the details you provided. You will receive an email when Quote is generated and you can see it by logging into your account, under My Quote tab.
- If you are happy with Quote, accept the Quote and you will receive the invoice for your order.
- Once you have accepted the Quote you can pay the Quoted amount. We use CheckVault and POLi payment methods for all orders in Australia. Orders to any other country, we will provide escrow account details with Quotations. All aspects of transactions occur online only and is as simple as transferring money using your bank account.
- We ship the items directly to you.
- You release the payment from Escrow Account when you receive your order.
What is CheckVault?
Where does the money stay?
When you deposit the money it gets paid directly to, and held by Perpetual Corporate Trust. When a payment release request is made by yourself, CheckVault passes this information on to Perpetual who makes the payment directly to Trinity Direct. All aspects of transactions occur online only and is as simple as transferring money to someone using your bank account.
Does my money get invested anywhere?
No. Money is deposited in at-call accounts and accessible immediately within the agreed terms and conditions of the transaction.
Can Trinity Direct take deposited money without delivering your order?
No. Money can only be released after the order is fulfilled upon request of yourself and us.
What if I don’t receive my order?
You are in control of payment release process. You don’t have to release the payment until you receive your order. For any uncertain or unforeseen circumstances, if we are unable to deliver the order, the order can be canceled and you will get the full refund.
What if I don’t want to send my money to third party account?
We encourage you to use CheckVault service, but if you want to pay us directly you can do so using POLi Payment Method. Please mention that you wish to pay us directly when you submit Quote Request.
Can I contact CheckVault directly?
Yes. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact CheckVault directly on 1800 28 28 58.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel the order? Do I get my money back?
After you accept the quote and deposit your money, your order cannot be canceled